Rupaidiha Land Port at a Glance
- Land Port Rupaidiha is located in the Bahraich district of Uttar Pradesh. Once developed, it will be the first Land Port in the state along the international border between India and Nepal, located at a distance of about 185 kms from the capital city of Lucknow.
- Post operationalization, this will be the third Land Port along the Indo-Nepal border and is expected to further boost bilateral trade between the two countries.
- Spread over a total area of 115 acres, Land Port Rupaidiha has a direct access with National Highway-28 C and Nepalgunj Road Railway station.
- Letter of Award of Work:07-02-2020
- Project Duration: 20 months.
- Date of Completion as per Contract: October 2021.
- Extension of Time under consideration – 6 months (due to COVID-19 Pandemic)
- Target Date of Completion: February 2023